Sort by: Date | Popularity

Future Beat Complaints & Reviews

Future Beat / Waste of money

Ro
Mar 07, 2017

I had a terrible experience with Future Beat!! I bought a concert ticket from this site and that was a VIP ticket in which a greet and meet event was included and also I was supposed to get some premium stuff. When the concert was over we found out that band did not plan a greet and meet event and all VIP members were asked to leave the place. We also did not receive our gifts. So literally we spent more money and received nothing special. When I contacted Future Beat and asked for a refund, they claimed that they were not responsible for that and refused to refund me!! That was not fair, VIP ticket was more expensive because some special bonuses were included!! So as a result I just wasted my money!

Future Beat / Impossible to contact the seller and get any info about order

Cr
Dec 15, 2014

The worst website ever. Don’t buy from the company Future Beat. I ordered some stuff from them several weeks ago, but these ### didn’t provide any info about my order. No tracking number, no receipt, no confirmation info. Waste of time and money. I filled so many forms on the website, but they didn’t reply. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.