Sort by: Date | Popularity

Forever Grand Vacations Complaints & Reviews

Forever Grand Vacations / travel club

Gl
Jun 25, 2014

We joined this travel club for 4000, 00 . We were told we could get any cruise for 50 percent off. Yet every cruise line I have tried to book the club tells me they dont do discounts. All the hotel rooms are cheaper on line then we could get through the club. Everything they told us was pretty much lies. We were told we could get big discounts at major restaurants but the only ones they offer are dives in the middle of nowhere and even then you have to spend 100. to save 50.. It is so ridiculous I cant believe we fell for this. These people have no heart to literally steal from people. And the...

Forever Grand Vacations - Missouri, Branson / Scam

Sc

This is a scam. Once they have your money they don't even bother to deny that they can't get you more discounts than the actual website for the product can. You can go on line and get the same thing without them. We actually even found things cheaper. They don't return calls and you can't sign on their site for 10 days but have to cancel in 72 hours if you don't like what you see. Stay away!!! There are other sites with complaints. Check them out.