Sort by: Date | Popularity

Etechpro. Net Complaints & Reviews

Etechpro. Net - Alabama, Cleveland / Harassing

Le
Nov 19, 2014

This company calls and tells you, you have severe malware and spyware in your computer. That they are with windows and this problem needs to be addressed immediately. They want to have access to your computer. Do not let them have access! They proceed to tell you for over $300.00 they can fix your computer. Naturally do not give them any type of credit card information or banking information. I told them I was unemployed and did not have the money. They hung up. The next day they called me again. His name was Edward. When he started with his so called sales pitch and told me again that my...

Etechpro. Net / Telephone Scam

Ne
Dec 13, 2013

Etechpro called our home and said they were with Microsoft and were aware that our computer was having problems. This is a scam - they are not with Microsoft, and Microsoft never calls individual homes. They told us that our support from Microsoft had expired and we needed a contract with them. Non of this was true. Unfortunately, we gave them our credit card number. Bad mistake. Don't repeat it yourself. These guys are frauds and bald-faced liars.

Etechpro. Net / Lied to my mother

Ph
Sep 21, 2012

Etechpro.net called us when my mother was at home. They told that they work with Microsoft and they have to fix computer problems right now. They asked her to transfer them the money. Then they disappeared and my mother can’t excuse herself.