Sort by: Date | Popularity

EliteXtreme.com Complaints & Reviews

EliteXtreme.com / They are rude, non customer oriented, can not believe they even have a job

Ba

They are rude, non customer oriented, can not believe they even have a job, infact I can not believe that the owner is even in business. I ordered Nov 26th and have not even gotten everything. I would never refer infact I just might tell 10 people or more how terrible the service was, and we all know that when you tell 10 people and they each tell ten thats alot of business lost!! Owners need to rethink of how they treat their customers. Snail mail would have been faster getting my stuff here... so much for xmas presents.

EliteXtreme.com - Florida / dishonest - they do not fill orders & they hold your $

Ck

I placed my online order on 12/04/09. After almost 2 weeks of not receiving my item, I called and spoke to a rep on 12/16. Was told item had been on backorder but had arrived in stock that day (she acted surprised that no one had contacted me about the backorder). For my inconvenience they'd be shipping it out immeiately as well as sending a second one for free. Called them today(12/18) & was told item was never in stock but they could sell me something else from their line - nothing like what I'd originally ordered, though. No thanks. I asked for a refund - they said my refund will...

EliteXtreme.com - Florida, Casselberry / EliteXtreme.com is a dishonest company and charged me but never sent goods!

Jh

I ordered a Blackberry case from elitextreme.com. After several months and many phone calls they still have not sent the case even though they charged my credit card immediately at the time of sale!! I later repeatedly asked for a refund and they said that my money would be refunded but after several weeks they still have not refunded my money! This is a dishonest company! Never buy anything from EliteXtreme!!!