Sort by: Date | Popularity

EforBuy Complaints & Reviews

EforBuy / SCAMMERS!!!

Ef

I had ordered a laptop case that did not fit the advertised model. When I contacted the seller they replied full refund, no problem, just send it back to China! Well I did, back cost more than the stupid case that did not even fit! I am still waiting for a reply. It was sent back 2 months ago. These people are low life pieces of ###. Do not do business ith them unless you want to throw your money away. What bull ###. I am reporting them to the BBB.

EforBuy / Online scam

Va

They advertised a USB cord for my Sony DSC W55 camera. I ordered it was very inexpensive, but the shipping was almost as much as the cord. All totaled about $20. It took weeks to receive the product. The product had been sent on a slow boat from China. Through customs no less. At first I was enchanted... China. The cord didn't fit, I was a victim of false advertising. I wrote to the company, the associate asked me to send a graphic of my camera's USB port. I did. He wrote back something about send the cord back and he would send the correct one. I didn't want to send something...