Sort by: Date | Popularity

eComfort Complaints & Reviews

eComfort - Connecticut, Seymour / Schluter Kerdi-Line drain

Ar
Dec 23, 2015

I purchased a Schluter Kerdi-Line drain from the company. When I received the package it was missing parts and was damaged! The package was a return. Not to mention, that the packaging was damaged when I received it. It was missing the rubber grommet and the waterproof member was detached from the drain, and the foam was broken. Also there were no instructions! Ecomfort.com was not willing to send me a new package or refund my money, after going back and forth with phone calls and email with images of what I got. They told me that they don’t send out broken packages and that it was new. So all in all I lose $300.00 because ecomfort.com did not want to take responsibility for their actions!!

eComfort / Sales Practice Issue

Ma
Jul 02, 2013

On 6/7/13 I ordered an item from eComfort using 3 day priority shipping. The item was listed online as "In stock. Usually ships same business day". The next day I received an email saying my order was on hold due to an address problem (my Po box was used in addition to my physical address). I called to correct this on 06/08/2013 at 09:54AM and spoke to a woman who corrected the problem. Five days later on 06/14/2013 at 07:55AM having not received my 3 day package I called and was given a 17 minute talking to by Steve Jones explaining how the whole thing was my fault because I never responded...