Sort by: Date | Popularity

Dupixent Complaints & Reviews

Dupixent - Connecticut, New London / dupixent

Al
Alicia Meredith on Oct 31, 2018

Please stop airing your Dupixent commercial. It is vry disturbing and creepy. The adverse effects last for hours. As I'm writing this complaint right now, my skin is crawling. Your commercial makes me sick to my stomach and causes me to scratch. I do not have skin problems, but I fear seeing this commercial may cause me to damage my skin due to scratching whenever it comes on or when I think about it.

Dupixent / dupixent

Dr
Dr. Cole on Oct 26, 2018

This commercial is absolutely disgusting. This commercial promotes a medication that treas eczema. However, this is the most DISGUSTING commercial that I have ever viewed. It literally makes your skin crawl and makes your stomach turns. The commercial does everything but makes you want to utilize the medication. I quickly turn my head and mute the television every time this commercial comes on. I want them to remove this commercial from the television. I am not sure whose bright idea it was to make such a disgusting commercial, however, they really need to be FIRED!! I've seen some horrible...