Dupixentdupixent

A Oct 31, 2018 Review updated:

Please stop airing your Dupixent commercial. It is vry disturbing and creepy. The adverse effects last for hours. As I'm writing this complaint right now, my skin is crawling. Your commercial makes me sick to my stomach and causes me to scratch. I do not have skin problems, but I fear seeing this commercial may cause me to damage my skin due to scratching whenever it comes on or when I think about it.

More Dupixent Complaints & Reviews

• Ba
    bad add h8r Nov 04, 2018

this commercial is disturbing and should not be shown on public television. this does not make me want to use your product. i have eczema and it is not accurately portrayed in the commercial

• Mi
    Mitch Pat Nov 29, 2018

The Dupixent add is revolting. How was this ever approved as a tv ad? It is giving our kids nightmares. Please remove it!!! It makes me nauseas every time I see it & immediately turn the tv off.

• Lh
    LHinton923 Dec 28, 2018

Who is the sick psycho monster that created this commercial? It is horribly disturbing and leaves me trembling and afraid for hours after I see it. Please stop showing this HORRIBLE COMMERCIAL. I do not have a skin problem, but this commercial is giving me mental issues. If I had itchy skin looking at this would make me DIE!

• Na
    Nancyx4 Jan 08, 2019

Please for the love of God stop airing that discussing commercial. I litterally get nauseated and just have the creeps from it! Please!!!
    Nancy

• Jm
    JMW0613 Jan 15, 2019

This is the most disgusting commercial. Each time it airs (constantly) I turn it off. What is wrong with you people?

• Cr
    Creepedout Jan 15, 2019

Please stop airing your commercial
    It makes my skin crawl, it's disgusting. Your commercial affects my OCD in an adverse way. It's causing me mental anguish

Sal Barone Jan 18, 2019

Please, I beg you, please stop airing this disgusting commercial. I literally get sick to my stomach and have to turn the channel. I've been in advertising for over 20 years and there's a better way to convey what eczema patients go through without showing these vile images. I'm seriously disturbed by this spot and have to make sure my eyes are covered when a commercial break comes on. This is a bad spot and it's horrifying to look at.

• Mi
    Mimi487 Apr 06, 2019

PLEASE, PLEASE...stop airing that horrible commercial for Dupixent. Who thought it would be a good idea to show such disgusting pictures? Made my grandson have a bad dream after seeing that one time.

• Pa
    Patlew Jul 12, 2019

PLEASE ...Remove that commercial. It is disgusting. You need to fire the company who made it, seriously. HORRIBLE

• Up
    Upsetmother2018 Jul 13, 2019

This commercial gave my daughter nitemares and now she is deathly afraid of ants because of the part where the ants are on the hands smh

Sand33 Jul 16, 2019

I'm seriously considering suing this company. The psychological effects and the literally insane itching persists hours after the commercial airs are enough to drive one insane. The airing is always during the evening and late-night hours, and anyone with itching knows that is a crucial time for trying to calm the body before gaining any sleep. I am infuriated to know how long this commercial has been allowed to air - for months, we have had to endure this insensitive, poor, tasteless advertisement. Dupixent is not appreciated, nor are your marketing execs that do not hearken to consumer feedback!

Sand33 Jul 16, 2019

I'm seriously considering suing this company. The psychological effects and the literally insane itching persist hours after the commercial airs, and are enough to drive one insane. The airing is always during the evening and late-night hours, and anyone with itching knows that is a crucial time for trying to calm the body before gaining any sleep. I am infuriated to know how long this commercial has been allowed to air - for months, we have had to endure this insensitive, poor, tasteless advertisement. Dupixent is not appreciated, nor are your marketing execs that do not hearken to consumer feedback!

• Al
    Alex Mathis Aug 17, 2019

Yeah [censored] this commercial and [censored] dupixent

• Al
    Alex Mathis Aug 17, 2019

Fock this commercial and fock dupixent

Ann69 Aug 26, 2019

Horrible commercial that makes my skin crawl. I avert my eyes and mute the TV sound whenever it comes on.