Sort by: Date | Popularity

Discount Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews

Discount Drug Mart / Pharmacy/customer service

Li
Oct 10, 2015

I was and still have to be in the future the customer of drug mart Lakewood. Even though I have had multie times that my medication, that I desperate need to get thru my day, would be ordered wrong or not ordereda at all. And I would be stuck to wait the days the next few days and titis up. Ice asked before what about the second location. I would be replied with sarcasm, kurtness and tell me that don't normally do that. My questioni is what do you do?

Discount Drug Mart - Ohio, Chesterland / SECURITY FOLLOWING ME AROUND ALL NIGHT

De

THIS MAN WOULD NOT STOP FOLLOWING ME THE OTHER NIGHT, HE WAS SHORT WITH GLASSES AND WAS ON ME THE WHOLE TIME I WAS THERE/ I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE TO SHOP EVER. THE STORE IS FILTHY AND UNSANITARY, DIRT AND DUST ERVERYWHERE. THEIR ITEMS ARE OLD, I BOUGHT THINGS AND HAD TO THROW THEM OUT, DO THEY EVER CHANGE THEIR ITEMS ON SHELVES? TERRIBLE STORE, HAS GONE WAY DOWN IN OUR OPINION AND THIS MAN THAT RIDES A MOTOTRCYCLE WAS THE SECURITY GUARD BECAUSE MY HUSBAND AND MYSELF WATCHED WHEN HE LEFTED THE STORE. HE IS A DETRIMENT TO THIS STORE. HE IS NOT VERY PLEASANT AND HE IS FOOLING NO ONE. DRUG MART HAS GONE WAY DOWN IN CHESTERLAND OHIO 44026