Sort by: Date | Popularity

Digital Doorstep Complaints & Reviews

Digital Doorstep - Pennsylvania / Did not provide merchandise

Di
Jan 14, 2012

I purchased movie ticket vouchers via travelzoo.com and Digital Doorstep is responsible for honoring this voucher. I entered my voucher number at digitaldoorstep's web site as instructed but was not able to obtain my tickets. See attached screen print that was displayed. Note: I had no problems with my other voucher that was used last week. However there seems to be a problem with the website today. When I call the phone number provided. [protected] I just get a busy signal. I WILL NOT USE THIS PROMOTION EVER AGAIN. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

Digital Doorstep - Texas / Cannot redeem Restaurant.Com Gift Cart

Ja
Jan 05, 2012

Have tried unsuccessfully to redeem $50 Gift Card for Restaurant.Com purchased from Digital Doorstep. After punching in the redemption code it says "this code has already been redeemed" - it has not. I called the 800 number and I did get a lady who told me it takes 24-48 hours to generate a ten digit code for redemption. It has now been a week...I still get the same message on the website that "this code has already been redeemed" and now when I call the 800 number, I get a busy signal for about 5 seconds and then a disconnect.

Digital Doorstep - California / Never received my $25 Target gift card in the mail

Et
Dec 29, 2011

I purchased a $50 restaurant.com gift certificate which I was able to redeem online and I was supposed to receive a $25 Target gift card in the mail which I never did. I tried contacting Digital Doorstep and all I ever get is a busy line and I sent them 3 emails which went unanswered. I sent an email to kgbdeals and all they ever said was to contact Target. I contacted Target and of course they didn't know what the heck I was talking about and told me to contact Digital Doorstep. I have officially been ripped off...