Sort by: Date | Popularity

Dawson Dental Complaints & Reviews

Dawson Dental - Ontario, Toronto / Treatment

In
Aug 17, 2012

This patient that wrote this review must be absolutely crazy. My husband, 5 children and myself have been patients of Dr. Moss' at Dawson Dental for almost 3 years now. I find it repulsive and contemptuous that anyone would find Dr. Moss in the manner that was mentioned in the above review. Dr. Moss is soft spoken, very pleasant and always smiling whenever we are there. The whole office and team are warm and friendly. We are always greeted with smiles, as if we were family. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Moss and her team at Dawson Dental to friends and family. Honestly, by the comments from the review above appear to be very scandalous in discrediting Dawson Dental.

Dawson Dental / Don't go there

De
Nov 21, 2011

This dental organization has multiple offices. They use false advertising on their websites in order to lure you in with promises of "Free Initial Consults" and "Easy Financing Available" with no money down and up to 5 years to repay them for your dental care treatment. Upon arrival, they sat me in a room and immediately started taking x-rays, prior to ever speaking to a dentist. When I told the assistant that I was there for a consult only - just to meet with the dentist and talk about my history, my needs, and my dental anxiety, in order for ME to determine if I felt comfortable with thi...