Sort by: Date | Popularity

CSW Complaints & Reviews

CSW - Arkansas, Little Rock / CSW scam!

I signed up for a free ringtone on an aviation site. It turns out that this is a scam from CSW. No ringtone was sent and I was billed $5.99 for two weeks for "Jokes and Horoscopes". This was totally unsolicited and is a total scam. Who would want free lame jokes and horoscopes for $6.00 a week? Alltel states that they can do nothing as this is a third party and that I will have to deal with them. I have managed to stop the "service" but can get no verification from CSW. Their service elevator music hangs up in 3 minutes. I feel that Alltel should send up a red flag when CSW charges are sent to them. This is a total scam and should be outlawed.

CSW / Unknown subscription charges

I have only had my cell phone for 1 month now, and already problems with a charge of $19.95. On my cell phone screen, it says CSW - subscrip. My son called Verizon to see what these charges are for. Mind you, my son has a PhD degree and when he was done with the phone call, he still wasn't sure what this was for or how it happened. Verizon did say they would remove the charge, but now I am worried that the charge may appear again next month. After reading the other complaints about CSW, I now understand that they are a separate entity. Therefore, now I am wondering if I should try...

CSW / Ringtone scam

They tell you you get a free ringtone. Then they charge you $5.99 a week for a subscription you did not ask for. They continue to charge you until you call to cancel the subscription you did not want in the first place. The phone carrier see this as an authorized Third Party charge and bills it to your phone bill. Description Alerts-71769 CSW Alert

CSW / Major scam

This is a true and major scam. On my last cell phone bill I was charged 5.99 four times for jokes and horoscopes from this "company". I called my cell phone company - they said the charge was from a third party - CSW. They did give me a telephone number to call CSW. I called... got two options: press one to cancel your subscription and two to speak to a representative. Waited to speak to a rep for a ridiculously long time, never got one. Voice mail told me I could leave my name and number and they would call me back. They never called. I called back, selected the option to cancel...