Sort by: Date | Popularity

Cloud Island Complaints & Reviews

Cloud Island / sleepers

Ch
Apr 23, 2019

Product is horrible zipper starts at top and when you take it off it can hit the baby in the head which is not good, poor placement of the zipper, design is not good or safe for baby, what a shame my baby loves these sleepers just impossible to zip and close. whoever designed it should be fired. this should be recalled for zipper placement safety concerns

Cloud Island - Alabama, Prattville / crib mobile

Je
Jun 25, 2018

The Cloud island Mobile I purchased started making funny noises and I assumed it was the battery. But then tonight I laid her down, cut it on, and the mobile came down on her face. The arm was still attached, .but the rest fell on her face and bruised her. I hope there isn't a default in this product, because it was hooked correctly and we have used many times, but something happened to it tonight and it fell.

Cloud Island - California, Long Beach / baby onesies (3)

Ka
Dec 11, 2017

I purchased 3 baby onesie outfits size 6-9 months and on all three the zippers are going the wrong direction. It almost choked my baby just trying to get it over her head. The zipper should start at the top but these start at the bottom? I would return them but I can't find the receipt. I shop at Target all the time but I am very disappointed with this purchase.