Sort by: Date | Popularity

Butterfly Download Network Complaints & Reviews

Butterfly Download Network - North Carolina / Scam here is the number to get a refund

This site is a complete scam after much time spent trying to get in touch with someone through the email addresses given on the page, no phone numbers listed might i add i finally got the telephone number of the charging agency through my bank. 1800 - 390 - 6035 Hope this helps, i just spoke with them and was assured that my account would b credited back in five business days. We will see and time will tell good luck to you

Butterfly Download Network / #1 SCAM download site!

I agree with the other complaints, i read the recommendation, supporting them as the #1 download site, so i subscribed (which is something that i never do, don't let the awards fool you.) Thinking that it would be a proper site with their own software better quality music and movies but no it is just a cover up for software that i already had and anyone can get for free. I wish i had read the other complaints before signing up it would have saved me money and a red face. Easy to use? I don't think so. Oh also just a reminder that all the sites they send you too are full of spy and ad ware.

Butterfly Download Network / This network is a total scam! Stay away!

This network is a total scam they are just stealing money from people i paid almost 40 dollars because they promised new movies and at a very fast speed which did not happened at all. They don't even have a real website all their links lead you somewhere else where you can download torrents that you could get even if you were not a member. They did not responded several messages i sent them and they are really a big FAKE. I wasted my money there and i don't want anybody else to go through the same. SO please pass the word Stay away from THE BUTTERFLY DOWNLOAD NETWORK!!!

Butterfly Download Network / No response, no refund!

Va

I'm e-mailing to complain about butterfly download network (movie downloads). First, they have set up a "consumer report" webpage which recommends themselves over any other movie download service; I naturally decided to trust that recommendation and signed up with them. I have since been able to find out that this page was, at the very least, associated with the download service. Then, their service is not at all easy to use. There are errors on the webpages which make it hard to find out how to proceed. When I e-mailed them for help, they e-mailed back quickly with a standard set of...