Sort by: Date | Popularity

Biz-Logo.com Complaints & Reviews

Biz-Logo.com / service fees and no money back guarantee

Dw
Oct 31, 2017

This is a warning for anyone that purchases a logo from biz-logo.com. They WILL NOT honor their 30-day, no questions asked money back guarantee and they WILL charge you service fees despite advertising that they won't. I recently purchased a logo from their website for $145 and within one day requested a full refund of the purchase price. I also noticed that they charged me an extra $4 as an "International Service Fee" separately from my $145 transaction. I've attempted to contact the website and website owner on six separate occasions over the course of two weeks and have yet to receive a response of any kind. This website is a complete scam.

Biz-Logo.com / Extremely Poor Service

Jo
Apr 24, 2012

We made the mistake of contracting with Biz-logo.com for a logo and it was a disaster. They take days to respond to emails and just drag everything out for ever and ever. The designs were poor--hastily executed--and completely unusable. The owner appears to have gone to great lengths to prevent people from reviewing his poor performance. The first three pages of a google search for reviews are mostly fake webpages created by him or one of his shill "companies" that offer fake ratings and reviews. I am not sure what their priority is but you can be sure it is NOT you or your logo. Beware--up...