Sort by: Date | Popularity

Bestmed Complaints & Reviews

Bestmed / no service - no update - no nothing

Di
Jul 11, 2017

we are in need of an authorization number, my husband and i are on the phone with bestmed from 10:00 yesterday morning. we were not aware that for authorization you would need a whole ton of medical reports. why is this not disclosed at point of sale of your product? nobody gives you any feedback on anything. we have disclosed tht this procedure is to be done on the 12/07 today is the 11/07 we have been battling with bestmed since the 10/07. all the required documents have been handed in, and now when i am desperatley trying to find out what is going on, i get a reply that it has been handed...

Bestmed / medical aid

Pr
May 12, 2017

My husband and I have taken out a medical aid with bestmed and the medical aid is for my husband myself and our 5 year old daughter who we in the process of adopting. Bestmed came back accepting my husband and myself but not my child due to the fact that she does not yet carry my surname. We where previously on Momentum who had no issues but bestmed refuses to cover her stating that its new legislation. All we want is for our child to be covered, the bottom line is that we are willing to pay why are we being denied.