Sort by: Date | Popularity

Baileysonline.com Complaints & Reviews

Baileysonline.com - California, Woodland / I'm extremely disappointed with Bailey's Online

Gr
Nov 08, 2016

I have ordered work pants and work jacket from Bailey's Online. Everything I ordered arrived in a timely manner but was too small so I contacted Bailey's Online and asked for a replacement. They said that they did not have my size in stock and offered me a refund, I agreed. Sent everything back, got a notification Bailey's Online received the clothing but never got my money back. I'm extremely disappointed with Bailey's Online. I was their long time customer, ordered a lot of tools from this site. I'm not sure if I will order from them again, they dimply stole my money.

Baileysonline.com / They took money for the delivery and the price was too high

Ba
Sep 29, 2014

My brother ordered some stuff from the company www.baileysonline.com. It was mentioned that the delivery was completely for free for the orders over $50. My brother paid about $180, but on the next day he got the email from them, where the seller thanked him and informed the fee for the postage would be take within couple of hours. As well as the price was really high for the delivery. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.