Burger Kingpoor customer service from the management: shasonda and rita

M Sep 26, 2019

We mobile he ordered the promotional T-Mobile Tuesdays impossible whopper with no issue in the Burger King app. We were then told that they're out of the impossible burgers, and are not willing or able to substitute for any other item. Too bad for you. I asked to speak to the manager named shift Shasanda who just kept saying I can't do anything it's not my problem that they advertise something that we don't have. She also went in the back and changed her pin to say Rita assistant manager when I asked for her for the spelling of her name. I then proceeded to ask for my next mobile order number 38, to be cancelled and refunded since our experience was so unpleasant and the management had such a negative approach. She refused to issue a refund and did not provide me with the food that was paid for nor would she give the receipt printed. I sincerely would appreciate someone to number one teach the manager how to manage and what customer service is, number to a refund and credit for everything I paid for that I did not receive. This is going to go to Social Media next. I cannot believe a corporation this size allows any location to operate at such a sub par level. You're not number one in the fast food game and I can cl I sincerely will appreciate someone to number one teach the manager how to manage and what customer service is, number to a refund and credit for everything I paid for that I did not receive. This is going to go to Social Media next. I cannot believe a corporation this size allows any location to operate at such a sub par level.

Burger King