Bulgaribvlgari watch complaint

I had purchased a Bvlgari Octo (model no. BG041S) from Johnson & Co., New Delhi couple of years ago. Since the watch strap is made of leather (black colour), I have been very particular that I don't wear it in the humid tropical weather at all.

A few months ago, while I was at a dinner in a restaurant (air-conditioned, and at 21 degrees Celsius approx), the watch came off from my wrist and fell on my lap. To my surprise, I found that the strap joint, which connects the strap to the main body of the watch had come torn off.

I believe this is a manufacturing defect and not a problem of wear and tear, since I never wear the watch in humid weather. I think this calls for free-of-cost replacement by the manufacturer.

I am uploading a photo of my watch on the Bvlgari website in the hope that someone from Bvlagari will contact me.

Jacob Mathew