Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. — customer service
I went into the build a bear store at Memorial City Mall on 11/17/2017 with the intention of buying a gift for my niece.
I went in and didn't get greeted even though I knew your employee saw me I didn't think anything of it since she was helping a customer. So as I continued to wait I lounged around the store to try to give myself an idea of what I wanted to get. After 10+ mins. your same employee continued to talk to the same customer until the conversation finally came to an end another two customers came in so I walked back to the front because I was next to be helped, so your employee looked at me knowing I had already been waiting and she completely ignored me and went off to help and speak to the customers that had barely walked in. Completly disrespectful and rude, I had never experienced this type of treatment nor customer service in any of your stores, I am disappointed that this is the type of employee you hire to help your customers. I will never come back to this location.
More Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Build-a Bear - Bad customer service 
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - service at kings plaza mall in brooklyn ny
- Build-a Bear - Bad service 
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - pay your age day 
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - pay your age day fiasco
- Build A Bear Workshop Inc - houston kemah boardwalk
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - service
- Build a bear, Kalamazoo, MI - childs age special sale
- Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. - customer service
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - pay your age event