Menu

Budget Brakes review: Never again will I go there

J
Author of the complaint
9:37 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had my dad take my car in for a simple brake job (had a coupon for discounted work) which should also involve turning the rotors, after dad brought the car home he said there is something wrong with the car which meant taking my car back to the store on East Brainerd Road.

I took the car back to them a few days later and told them its still not right, even at 60+ MPH down the interstate, and they drove it around the block and (don't you love a bunch of liars) tell me that its not my brakes shaking, its my flat spotted tires doing that, today I took it to the shop that I normally have my work done and after explaining what was wrong with it the end result was that the rotors are out of round.

You might see the TV commercials saying stop at Budget Brakes for a good job, I will never let my car go back there again, you would be safer going to a name brand brake shop (or the small town auto repair shop) and pay a little extra to have the brakes done or have a bunch of idiots lie in front of your face to where you will never come back ever again.

1 comments
I
Aug 01, 2016 7:32 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I went to Budget Brakes on south parkway in huntsviile Alabama. They installled new pads on rear of car. I returned after one month and ask them to check rear pads for noise. They explained it was because of all the rain huntsville been having lately. I said ok and left. The noise continues today and I return 3 times with nothing done each time. I got the payment record out and they still said that the rain causes brake noise. This location of Budget Brakes are very unbelievable professionals.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

4 complaints