Brown Mackie Collegelack of community support

Parkview Hospital and Lutheran Hospital will not accept a Brown Mackie application. They are 2 of the largest medical providers in the tri-county area. Brown Mackie College cannot offer community supported clinicals other than hole-in-the-wall offices that want free help with cleaning and tasks any high school student could perform. I am paying a parent plus loan until the year 2027, my daughter has the same job (cna) she had prior to attending Brown Mackie College. She was on the honor roll every semister [protected], Associate Degree in Medical Assisting. She has a solid work history with perfect attendance and reviews. So I ask you where does the problem lie... At registration our credit report and income were reviewed my daughter(19 years old) and I were told by a women that if she(daughter) became pregnant her education would be free. Who advises that... their goal is to get as much federal money as possible for selling classes no one will acknowledge therefore that student will not be self-sufficient. Government pays for classes and supports graduate and child, how is that not frauding the government and student... I told the women to shut-up and invited her to step outside. We had good jobs then, now we are all struggling to survive and pay Sallie Mae $210.66 month. I have contacted local, state and federal agencies in addition to a local tv station and a lawyer. I am looking to join a class action suit, together we may be able to shut them down and hopefully get a refund and/or cancel debits.