Brosko Property managementManitance

S Review updated:

I move to 60 North Hills Te.r in year 2009. When I was signed for a one bedroom apartment, the rental office secretary said, they take care of the building very well and this building is very safe and quite. Week after I moved in, I made a complaint to rental office about noise. She was denied. The next month, I told her about the some of the tenant are selling the drug and scary people are coming in and out. She was denied again. Until, last December 2009, I open the kitchen cabinet, and a mouse jumped out. When I called then and made a complaint, I was surprised to heard, that already they knew the other tenant has the mouse and it is a few month problem, but they did not do anything about. I jumped to Canadian Tire and got mouse posing. At the end of the lease, I informed the rental office that I moved out by the end of the lease, and drop off a letter that indicated I will move out end of the month. Five days before end of the month which suppose to move out, I got a letter indicated, if I do not pay the rent for the month. They will take me to court. I was very surprised, because I told rental secretary personally, and I drop off a letter. She did not contact me and she kept quite, until five days before end of the month. She denied the letter and my call. The music is up to sky from 8 A.M. to 4 A.M. The gang that are living in this building are fighting with other gang at the entrance door. The dog are barking all the night because some of the tenant put their dog in their balcony and the dog are barking all night especially in the summer. When I complained to Mr. Brown that is the property manager, he refused to give me his email address or the property management address. Just if you are renting an apartment in Greenbelt village that is located at 60 North hills Ter, know what you can expect. Good luck.

• Di
    Disgruntled & angry Sep 18, 2019

We have had a number of items in our household go missing and damaged or broken. The management are going into our unit when we are not home and it doesn’t seem to matter if we change our locks. They hire people who have not been screened and who have questionable backgrounds.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices