Bridges BoxersPuppies

I came across this complaint board and felt obligated to add our story in hopes it may help others to not endure the heartbreak our family had to. We were 1st pick on the waiting list for a puppy from a Kai/Diesel litter. The first litter apparently was all stillborn(all dead when born) and had been taken into the vet for examination. The quoted used vet later told me that a stillborn litter from this family had never been brought in. We asked Marlea if in this situation, since this puppy was to be our only Christmas gift for our kids, we could get our deposit back to prepare for Christmas and we were told absolutely not. With no choice we waited for the next litter. Once this litter was born we had a choice out of 2 puppies. After a week I was told by Marlea that she has decided to keep one of those 2. Once the puppy we were left with was 6 weeks old we were told that he had a murmur. Long, long story very shortened after 2 litters we were left with no puppy. Although I know she states she has the right to keep her choice puppy from any litter, one would think after everything we had been through waiting for the better part of a year she would try to make it right. She did offer us a the full Euro puppy if we wanted to pay the full $1800, and a white puppy from the same litter which I had already been told was a claimed puppy. We fought tooth and nail over weeks and weeks of nasty messages from her to even get our deposit back even though it clearly states she will produce a healthy puppy within 2 litters. She also left us feeling in the dark throughout that years time, taking a very long time to respond to questions/texts often with extreme stories and excuses. She left me with an uneasy feeling and I questioned everything she told me and in the end my gut feelings were right. This whole experience was a nightmare and I only hope that the puppies she is mass producing don't end up with problems because of her selfish, greedy personality. I noticed that another complaint was added to her facebook page recently and that her facebook was promptly deleted. I knew our experience could not have been a one time thing. Don't let her pleasant voicemail message fool you too!

RESOLVED