Brea RoofingRoofing Leak

B

Bob from Brea roofing was rude to us from the beginning even over the phone. He did not seem to want to come to our home and said he could not stop what he was doing to come over and mentioned something about having property near by with a large lawn he was mowing. He asked how many bids we were getting and we said six as the first 4 ranged from $400 to $11, 000 so we where looking or at least two to be close and see the same problem. Bob showed up WITHOUT an appointment around 7:30pm it was dark so not sure what he could really see. He said he had a mag light. We showed him the area the roof and then he went into this crazy angry dialogue about why are we wasting everyone's time with such as small job and getting so many bids and how he had never seen such stupidness and on and on. So we finally told him that if he did not want to bid the job do not bid it but he just kept on talking so we had to say this three times to get his attention and then he finally left still talking as he did. He was nuts and treated us very poorly. I would not recommend him or them at all. If you need someone nice and who knows their stuff call Adam at Rexway. They were great and did just what they said they would were here for their appointment.

• Ji
    Jim (in Brea) Jun 04, 2011

You may have had a "problem" but bids from $400 -$11, 000 for the same fix. I read and ignored your complaint before choosing Brea Roofing to re-roof my house. I had NO LEAKS but my insurance company wanted me to replace the Ridge Cap ( The very top of the roof where the two ridges meet.) Bobby said that to repair that section would be $800... everyone else had bids from $2200-$3500. I also was considering an entire reroof as the cmsosite singles were of the "first generation" (1986) and most likely had no more than 5 years life expectancy as the roof was 25 years old.
    Bobby and the entire staff and crew were extremely professional in all aspects of installation. This is from the "low key" bidding, sales and options open to me to the OUTSTANDING care, and efficiency and beauty of the final results. I would recommend that you have Brea Roofing be one of the contractors you consider to re-roof or repair your roof. You may also want to look into TRIMLINE Ridge Vents. Sincerely, Jim (in Brea)