Bowflex Tread Climber Logo

Bowflex Tread Climber

Having problems with Bowflex Tread Climber?

Bowflex Tread Climber Customer Service Contacts

16400 SE Nautilus Dr
Vancouver, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bowflex Tread Climber Customer Service. Initial Bowflex Tread Climber complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bowflex Tread Climber above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bowflex Tread Climber. Discuss the issues you have had with Bowflex Tread Climber and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Bowflexcollection

I bought a Tread climber from Bowflex that went on fire. I called and wrote letters to Bowflex. Not one person had the decency to call me back; so I stopped payment. Well now ICS is after me. I tried to explain what is going on and decided I would make payments to shut them up. The operator from ICS gave me the website and ref. #. When I proceeded to the page I could not make a payment. I am done...

• Et
      ethos Aug 05, 2012

they will hit your credit reports. instead request via mail for the debt note. keep proof of payments for life. remember if it's not in writng it didn't happen

BowflexThis company does not stand behind their product

For the worse. I purchased the Bowflex 14 years ago. I have constantly had to replace the wheels on the seat. They are poorly designed. The unit itself has worked well. My complaint is that the company no longer makes this model and the new models are looking flimsy. In other words, in my opinion, they have changed. I would be very wary of doing business with a company that will not stand behind it's product. Oh, by the way, they used to change the wheels for me for free. Now, they say, the wheels, which are poorly designed, are a wear item and they cost $40 every 4 to 5 months to replace. Something is not right about that. Eventually, they will stop providing them altogether and I will have to throw the machine out. The phone rep said I ought to think about upgrading. Hint, hint. In other words, Bowflex, is trying to sell me some new junk. I am very disappointed. Go elsewhere.

BowflexTraining

When I called and talked to the sales rep, I asked if the Bowflex would come with everything I need to put a training program together. When you get the Bowflex and put it together and then watch the training dvd. You find out you can purchase a training dvd or other training material after dishing out almost $2000.00 You would think after spending that kind of money the reps wouldn't have to be dishonest to people buying equipment. When I got the equipment home also the special financing deal they offer is only good for a year. What they don't tell you is that those $10 -$30 monthly payments jump up to over $150 per month after a year if you don't get your home gym paid off right away. so beware.

BowflexScam

I'm;a customer of bowflex i got my bowflex it did not work i called bowflex they sent me and my husband faxes to try to fix my bowflex did not work we got many faxes about 7 we could not fix it i told them to take the bowflex back i never used it this went on for about 5 or 6 months got no answer. then they call me well the bank called i said i'm not paying i never used it. then bowflex said can i sell the bowflex i said it dose not work.no i wont.then they said if i would send it back it would be done. i call fed-x to see how much it would cost it was 450.oo to sent back i said no way.i talked to bowflex again and they said that's all they can do.so im stuck with a 3000.00 dollar bill for something i never used. now i hope no one else gets treated like i did is not a good company. signed, really disappointed.

• I feel your pain, I'm sending Bowflex their TreadClimber back to them as we speak. I don't care what it cost. My husband and I had only had it for two weeks and it stopped working. I called and they sent acontrol board out here to replace the old one, well in order to replace the old one you have to break it all the way down to get it to replace it. Not in this life time. Yes it does cost 450.00 to send it back to them;however, to get rid of the headache it's worth it.

• Sb
            sbyrne May 13, 2010

I am having the same problem, my treadclimber never worked, and after many parts and a service tech trying to fix it, it still doesn't work. BEWARE they do not stand behind their product, I am now filing complaints with the district attorney and BBB. They won't send a replacement, just part after part.

• JGraceyStinson Aug 07, 2009

Wow, that's bad. I bought my bowflex from a local dealer. The instructions for putting it together weren't right, and we called the dealer who came out and figured out the how to finish the construction of it.

I love my bowflex, but I'm glad I bought it through a store, and not TV or online. It's a good product. If you use it, it does what it says, but I guess the customer service isn't so good from the sound of it.

Bowflex — Fraud and cheating

I participated in a 6 wk free trial period advertised by BowFlex. I received my home gym. Despite telling the...

BowflexEgo-manic actors in commercials

Those BowFlex commercials make you want to punch those actors in the face...not go buy a bowflex!!!

Mainly Brian something-or-other, the one that 'gave his fat clothes to his fat friends'...I seriously doubt he has ANY friends now! I bet they hunted him down and farted in his Cheerios after that comment. And how he 'gets that wink from his wife now and then'??? I bet that wink is for some other guy standing behind him! What an egotistical jerk!

Is that what Bowflex is selling? Huge annoying egos? How about including a big boxfull of ###-for-brains, too?

Oh and that Michael Pilenko guy? Living his dream? Playing in a rock band at age 49...If he was no good 20 years ago, he's no good now. (and he's been 49 for almost what...4 years now?) (Notice how you can't even hear actual music he's playing, it's dubbed over with the bowflex ad).

Well, obviously the line "I'm not ashamed to take my shirt off" was written for them both, but we all think they need to keep those shirts on, practice some manners, and gain a bit of modesty.

It would be so nice to see someone that has a nice body from using their product, that encourages others to get fit without the huge ego. How about a nice polite, 'look what I did for myself, and you can, too' commercial, without that cocky "I'm better than you" attitude. So degrading of Bowflex to allow these commercials, they should know better. I bet sales have dropped since airing those 2 machoists.

Grrrr...get them off the air! Clean up some space to sell me something useful! I sure could use an armchair beverage holder, or something to prop my feet on while I gripe at my tv when these commercials come on...

• Ju
              Justin Apr 03, 2009

That guy still has a bit of a paunch on his gut... do some sit ups mister "fat friends his fat clothes" and his wife is his sister.. JERRY JERRY JERRY!

• Em
              ember Mar 22, 2009

As a woman, I can tell you that Mr. 'gave my fat clothes to my fat friends' has an ego even larger than his pecs, and I would bet his winking "wife" is inflatable.

• Re
              Redbull Mar 04, 2009

The Bowflex company are a fine example of what is wrong in America today. They spin a distant truth and make folks belive you can look like a god or Godess in only three 20 min workouts. You know it's not true, they know it's not true, but no body oversees the practice and takes them to court. The TV is full of this "rip the viewer of" crap, like "cash for gold" etc. Who is over seeing the validity of what they cliam - no one. You could sell a flying pig on American TV and someone somewhere would buy it, why because the law allows them to. Speak to your local senetor and start to clean the nation up from the ground up. If you wait for someone else to do it, it is already too late

• Gd
              gdb Feb 24, 2009

Get a life, get a bowflex, stop complaining, and change your life!
              Whinning about others success is a good way to waste time, unfortunatly it will not get you in shape.
              Buck up and do the things that will get you to your goals, if you dont have goals set some, work on them every day and soon you will have a bowflex body, and the self esteem and confidence you will gain will set you free to set and complete many other goals, like playing in a rock band.
              Good Luck, Just do it.

• Gotcha Feb 07, 2009

Ahahaha! So true.

The guy in the 'size matters' commercial with the creepy eyes scares me more than Freddy Krueger.

Bowflexhccredit

Does anyone know if what they are doing is legal? How can they close our accts and then keep billing us the interest. Payments don't post on time, and then we get billed the delinquency charges. We recvd a phone call today saying our acct # didn't match. Our statement said payment was recvd on time, but they are now saying it was returned do to wrong acct # and now have to pay a delinqueny charge and a return charge. What a crock!!!

• Nu
                [email protected] Jul 29, 2009

I am also having same problem, being single parent, I do not like having to keep up with payment due dates, so I have been scheduleing 6 months worth of payments at a time using there bill schedule system, I then receive a phone call at work in July stating my scheduled payment was late by one day in May so I have now accumulated 2 months worh of late payments, when I tried to explain that I scheduled the payments at least 2 days in advance they told me that was not good enough it needed to be at least 5, and for I was supposed to look at my statements so I could shedule them accordingly, I asked f they would send my statements 6 months in advance so I would know when to schedule them he stated no, needless to say I got no where but still stuck paying 60.00 extra in late fees...HSBC SUCKS!!!, I also called Bow Flex thinking maybe they would help but stated they do not do their own billing, and HSBC was chosen to finance my account, I asked her to take back the Bow Flex so I could close my account she said no, but I could sell it or give it as a gift????

• Me
                meme Feb 02, 2009

i'm going through the same thing.. i've been paying my bowflex treadclimber for years, and each and every time i get the next bill, it has an extra charge for being late.. getting this dam bowflex was the worst thing ever! who knows when i'll finish paying it off when they keep adding fake charges!!