Boot Barnleft sunglasses in store went back to retrieve them

S Jun 09, 2019

I left a pair of Coasta sunglasses in the Marshall Texas store. I went back with my mother and told them they were mine. The manager said "No they belong to some guy." I told my Mother they were my sunglasses." Plus if you heard my voice it is a very low tone and I get mistaken for a guy a lot. I went in there a second time asked about them they said, " Samantha has them and wasn't in that day. I asked them to have her call me. left number no phone call. I went back and asked for my Coasta sunglasses and now they cant find them. those sun glasses are over $250.00. I know they were there and now I cant get them because no one knows where they are. I want my sunglasses.
My phone number is [protected]. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com. My name is Patricia Collins. Can you please resolve this matter .
Patricia