BookMyForex — payment delayed
I have placed an order with Book my Forex for AED current worth Rs 1, 15, 946/- on 10 th May. They could not process my order and load AED currency to my Forex Card in time and I have requested for the refund of my money . I have been following up with them for last 5 months, but I am yet to receive my refund.
Recently they have sent a Demand Draft for partial amount. However, it was more than 3 months old (date) and bank has informed me that it is not valid when I tried to deposit the DD amount into my account. I have tried to contact them over mail and I am receiving only vague responses from them. Kindly help me out by suggesting a suitable approach to get my money back.
More BookMyForex Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Bookmyforex.com - They didn't exchange money –they steal it 
- [Resolved] BookMyForex - Money I paid in rupees bookmyforex to buy 500 british pounds not credited in my daughters forex card in uk 
- Bookmyforex.com - Don't convert through them – they steal
- [Resolved] Bookmyforex.com - Terrible service!!
- Bookmyforex.com - They simply didn't return my money back
- BookMyForex - conversion of forex card amount to inr
- [Resolved] BookMyForex - prepaid card
- [Resolved] BookMyForex - forex card
- [Resolved] BookMyForex - payment not received
- [Resolved] BookMyForex - forex card reload