Bond Streettobacco

T

I bought bond street gold in the 40s (I usually buy blue but it had sold out) I have been smoking these for a while now and today I had pulled out a smoke go to light it and it had tiny holes in it, so I decided to pull more out to have found 5 of them had holes in them. Is there a way to compensate for this? These don't come cheap!! It's ridiculous...

tobacco

• Updated by Elljayy · Jul 07, 2019

sealed packet bought yesterday. Opened to reveal a white cigarette that has half it's filter cover missing. The filter is showing

• El
    Elljayy Jul 14, 2019

Upon opening packet of bond street cigarette I discovered a White ended smoke and upon looking closer realised half the filter cover was missing. The end is exposed and the filter is visable

• Ro
    Roussel Aug 14, 2018

I have bought a packet of bond street blues 40s and when I opened the packet up there was a broken cigarette in it. We pay big money for a full packet, not packets that have defaults. Please let me know the outcome. Kind regards Christina roussel.