Bojangles — overcharged
I took my brother to bojangles on April 09, 2011 and just got him a meal purchased with a card. I didn't get a reciept with it but I thought it was fine cause the cashier was a girl I used to go to school with. But for some how I checked my account activity today and it saids that bojangles was charged $65.00 out of my account. Now I don't understand where that just comes from. Everytime I've purchased something there nothings ever been wrong until when I just checked my activity! I'm going there tomorrow but I have no reciept to prove what was purchased but my statement says is been deductive $65.00 so I'm curious if I will be able to be reemburst. My purchase was only $5.89!!
More Bojangles Complaints & Reviews
- Bojangles - fish sand 
- Bojangles - messy food 
- Bojangles - misleading advertising
- Bojangles - cold chicken an little bug in mashed potatoes 
- Bojangles - iced tea tasted like rubbing alcohol
- Bojangles - complaining about the biscuits.
- Bojangles - customer service and product
- Bojangles’ International / Becajun.com - hair in my daughter's chicken
- Bojangles’ International / Becajun.com - employee
- Bojangles - management