Bob's Discount Furnitureprofessionalism, delivery, promising that is not followed through with

Ch Sep 29, 2019

I technically wouldn't even give them a one star so my first experience was about 2 years ago when I purchased a sofa set I received that set 9 weeks after purchase when I was scheduled to pick it up in 2 weeks and every time you called they just gave you the run around. Awful customer service. I then made the mistake by trying it again a month ago and ordering a sectional that was then promised to be available for pick up once again the following week and didn't hesitate to take the money right out of my account. I am now 4 weeks out and they only have 2 pieces out of the 6 pieces of the sectional and could not tell the exact date the rest will be available. Long story short complete waste of time I had no other choice but to cancel and be reimbursed my money and go somewhere else. Managers at the Delaware store do not care about their clients nor do the respect anything about them and pretty much are liars.