Blockweather HoldingsRather yes than no

J

Yes, that's exactly what I want to say about dealing with the Blockweather Holdings: it's rather yes than no. But my message is not about praising, admiration or advising to investors. It's for the Blockweather Holdings.
As a person who would like to invest, I need to know as much information as possible. Talking about reviews. I honestly found a couple of them and that was it. I know many resources mention your company, but how do I know they are not paid? I am sorry but we always have to be suspicious. It's impossible that such a popular and huge organisation doesn't have customers with a bad experience. Think of it. Accept it. I will not invest in a company without reviews telling me about all the risks.