Blinq.comfalse advertising & unfair biz practice

This is the worst online seller I have ever used in my life.
My order number is Order OR826590. They probably know who i am. I am a reasonable person. I was a business system analyst at e-Commerce team of Hewlett Packard for 4 years, and I have been working as an IT professional for 15 years.
Put yourself in my shoes. What did I do wrong? You are the one who put false ad in ebay. You are the one who sent the totally defective crappy product to me. I paid about $110 for delivery and return shipping costs, and I spent lots of my valuable time and money to take care of return shipping. You DID NOT HELP ME TO REPACK THE RMA item and ARRANGE THE SHIPPING. The most important thing is I didn't get anything. You refunded $700 only for the unusable laptop you sent. I spent $110 for your scamming.

DONT GET SCAMMED LIKE ME!!!

"DON'T GET RIPPED OFF!!! READ THIS FIRST!!!Very dishonest seller. I'm sure lots of people who are not computer savvy bought refurbished laptops from this company, wrote them a great review because of fast shipping and are sitting at home wondering why their $900 computer is so slow. I ordered a laptop and when I received it I realized that something wasn't right about it. It wasn't as powerful as I expected. Luckily I knew enough about computers to realize that many of the components that were in it were much lower quality than advertised. For example, the description said it would have 750gb hard drive but only had 100gb. There was more but I won't go into it. When I contacted them they did not seem surprised and tried to get me to take a measly $100 instead of fixing it which would not come close to allowing me to repair the laptop so it met the specs that I wanted and payed for. They made no actual attempt at resolving the problem so I recommend not wasting your time and just ordering from someone else so you don't have to go through what I did. Especially if you are not knowledgeable with computers or if you need it in a timely manner and don't want to send it back because it was not what you ordered. I hope this review helps people avoid bad sellers like this. Good luck shopping."