Bigfoot SnowshoesScam

T

I would never recommend Bigfoot Snowshoes Brand to anyone. I ordered the powder pro snowshoes last year from Fernie BC. Had them shipped to me. First time I used them they were terrible. Snow stuck to them to the point that I couldn't walk in them properly and one of the cramp ons was bent.

I emailed the service department right away and asked if I could have my money back. They denied my request but offered to send me out a new binding. I was satisfied with this.

However, first off they only sent me 1 binding and cramp on. When I requested the other - it took forever to come to and then they only sent me the binding - without the cramp on.

I requested it a third time and recieved nothing.

Requested it a final time and received 1 binding and cramp on - the cramp on was put together on the binding with 1 bolt - the 3 other bolts were missing and the cramp on had been totally chewed apart - scratch and looked like someone climbed shear rock with them. They added in another binding without putting the cramp on on it and did not include any extra bolts so I could screw on the cramp on myself.

Terrible customer service and not a product that I would ever consider buying or recommending anyone to use. I bought my husband a pair of snowshoes from Canadian tire - paid a little more - but they are amazing and work great!

More Bigfoot Snowshoes Complaints & Reviews