Big Daddy Smokescashed check but did not ship order

D

I ordered cigarettes and this site cashed my check but did not send my order. I checked the order history and the order was approved on August1, 2008 and my check cashed. This has never happened. There is no phone number for contact and I have emailed them more than once and have not received a response concerning the order.

Anne Polacheck Apr 05, 2009

I, too had been a customer of this company for several years and never had a problem with them until October. I found another site (cigarettesamerica.com) that provides actual product and service. I also had my check cashed and never received any response to numerous e-mails or any product. Finally after threatening to contact my bank I received responses that were nothing but a litany of excuses for not delivering the product I paid for;in addition, the individual responding was extremely snotty. After about a month I finally received 2 of the 5 cartons I ordered and paid for. I don't know what has happened here, but I would definitely never order from them again. You would be better off smoking your money. I think they have us over a barrel because none of us want to be identified and billed for back taxes in the state we reside in, and they know it. The best way to beat this fraud is to never order from them and warn others. Their last communication with me was urging me to place another order. Like that would ever happen!

• Te
    Texas Customer Dec 21, 2008

I also placed a large order in Nov. 2008 and called
    [protected] and [protected].. SPOKE to a gentleman and explained my problem and he put me on hold and contacted Karen ( a rep. for BigDaddy), after he spoke to Karen he told me I'd receive a call within 15 minutes from Karen, and I did. Karen promised they would e-mail me that my order had shipped and they did within the next week.

I have received my order.
    Call both the numbers and talk to someone. You will not get a response by e-mailing BigDaddy.

Good luck

• Hl
    HLS Nov 27, 2008

Well. as of today my order was shipped on 11/26, I also received an email about the same from Big Daddy Smokes.  Sooooo we will see if they show up.  You would think an extra carton would be in the delivery for waiting over three weeks...you would think!

• Hl
    HLS Nov 18, 2008

I have been ordering from Big Daddy Smokes for several years. I placed an order on November 4, 2008, the ordered was approved and never shipped. The funds were deducted from my account on Nov 6. I am still waiting for my delivery. After several emails to Big Daddy, since there is no telephone number, I located this complaint site. I called the [protected] number and was told to contact Bid Daddy at [protected]. After no answer I called "Alan" back at the 606 number and vented my frustration. This Alan person from apparently "Cheap Cigs" claims Big Daddy is just a processor for his company since he has so much volume. I continued to vent my frustration and told him his number is on the bank account info that he received my funds...and it would be his responsibility to refund my money. He stated they use his name, and he has nothing to do with collecting the funds. True or not, I persisted. He emaild Big Daddy as we spoke, and apparently received an email back stating that Big Daddy was in the process of moving two warehouses and understaffed, and they would be processing the orders by Friday 11/21. I advised Alan I would wait until then, to see if my order was shipped and if not I would be contacting him back. So...I wait like everyone else. Hopefully this is a one time glitch...like I said I have ordered from this company for years and never had an issue. FYI, this Alan person said I was calling "Greece"...great!

• Ac
    ac Nov 05, 2008

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! YOU NEVER GET YOU MERCHANDISE>> BUT THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!
    NO PHONE # EVEN THE ONES THEY DO HAVE NO ONE ANSWERS>>> FRAUD SITE>>>>>

• Di
    Diane Nov 02, 2008

I have been a customer with Big Daddy for 5 years and not had a problem until NOW. I am still waiting for my order since August Can anyone help!!! I have tried to call [protected] and no answer, I have e-mail no response. Can anyone HELP

sandra Oct 30, 2008

Here's the number directly to Bigdaddys I have spoken to them personally. When you call ask for Karen [protected]) if she dont answer keep calling she will evendentually

• Bw

Russell, KY 41169 {no phone}

Russell, KY 41169 {no phone}

Website IP Address: 69.20.5.149

sandra Oct 23, 2008

I was ripped off and scammed also with Big Daddy Smokes. I ordered and next day they drafted my account took their money and I never received my order.. I am pissed off!! And when I am pissed I do something about it so I did research.. They have no phone number on their site and do not respond to emails which made me realize I was scammed.. I then realized my order was electronically withdrawn aka ACH so I went through bank records and found their phone number!! [protected]) When you call it they will lie to you and say they arent associated with big daddys but they are liars cause that exact phone number was the number used to draft my account!! So dont buy the lie!! I will get my money back!! till then everyone needs to report them to internet fraud!! here's the site info take the time to REPORT THEM!! http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

john Aug 17, 2008

can anything be done about this ???
    if it was a check, your bank can't help.
    maybe with a credit card purchase you
    could be reimbursed.