Best Wholesale FurnitureWarranties & rude employees

J

I have had the unfortunate experience of having to deal with this company....When you have a receipt and a legitimate complaint they find reason to put the blame on you. Well I'm ready to take action...word of mouth is all it takes! I would not recommend anyone to buy ANYTHING ELECTRICAL from this place. Their warranty policy covers their own profit....and you loose. They then send you to pay out of your own pocket for the DEFAULT repairs! The employees will get RUDE and one has the fakest blue eyes I've ever seen (somebody needs to tell her they aren't fooling anyone & she looks like a big dummy). I've never in my life had to file a report with the better business bureau but I did today! BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!
best wholesale furniture lafayette louisiana 70506.

• Mi
    mike Nov 30, 2006

Best Wholesale Furniture is known as best beds wholesale now! Changed name to protect their fraud!

• Mi
    mike Nov 26, 2006

Really bad sales people with a higher than god complex. i know the wanna be blue eyed you're speaking of and well let's just say she's trash like the trash they sell at that "ugly yellow building". i had to file a report on them also for consumer abuse.

• Ti
    Tina Nov 26, 2006

The lady at the counter was very rude with me and made me look stupid i'm happy to see another person hates this store never shop at this cheap quality store! Save your money and buy something better, I wish I had.