Belvedere Fire DepartmentDo not work for This Racist Fire Dept.

STAY AWAY!!! FROM THE CITIES: OF NORTH AUGUSTA, BELVEDERE & AIKEN- THEY HAVE RACIST & CORRUPT GOVERNMENT AGENCIES!!!
"Racism in The South Continues Against Good Black Firefighters: Exposing Racist Cities Most Convicted by Lawsuits, Hurting Tax Payers, because of Many Civil Rights Violations." Beware !!! Don't live in racist cities like: Belvedere, Aiken, Clearwater, North Augusta !!! I've been a Firefighter for over 6 years, and in January of 2011 I was hired as a firefighter for The Racist Belvedere Fire Dept., soon after working there for several months, I stopped going because of white firefighters using racial slurs! I came back on 10/25th @ 7pm after leaving the Dept., and being told that I was welcomed back, I was pulled over by a racist ***tard & a corrupt cop (who happened to be the Chief !!) He told me that he would falsely arrest me if I ever came back to the Dept., because they have changed the rules since I left & that they don't allow any black firefighters to work there!!! And That's not the first time that has happened - I have been treated unfairly & harrassed by The Clearwater Fire Dept.!! I've lived in S.C. for over 20 yrs. & False Arrests, Rampet Racism, & Government Corruption has always been a way of life.. Something should be done to stop these degenerates, I don't no how they sleep at night! You'd think with a Black President in office, and all the nightmarish horror that racism has done to this Country in the 60's -These ***holes would get a clue & GROW UP!!! ALREADY!

Do not work for This Racist Fire Dept.

• Im
    IMD1 Nov 06, 2011

Interesting fact; the CIA and FBI will not knowingly hire homosexuals. Do you think it is because they are ignorant, hateful bigots? I think not...

• Mb
    MB1986 Nov 06, 2011

I was on Clearwater Fire Department at one time. We had people of all races, and no one was treated differently. I am a white gay guy and they didnt mind me. I was actually a Sergeant at the time. I think this guy is just pulling the race card trying to get something over on someone.

anon for this Oct 25, 2011

I am so sorry you have experienced ugly racism. I'm actually Jewish and part Native American and know precisely what you are going through. I do believe God will punish these sub human beings. You seem like a good man and probably an excellent fire fighter. I was an EMT. I think the west or east coast has excellent fire stations and companies. That's where I worked. You shouldn't have to take this, please contact the attorney general, I know that if you complained officially, and also to the NAACP you would get assistance. I would also sue the fire dept. I won a case against a former employer. I hate suing, but I knew I needed to teach my former boss a lesson that there is zero tolerance for racism in our United States! God bless you, and I will pray for you.