Belvedere Fire DepartmentA Racist & Crappy Fire Dept.

STAY AWAY!!! FROM THE CITIES: OF NORTH AUGUSTA, BELVEDERE & AIKEN- THEY HAVE RACIST & CORRUPT GOVERNMENT AGENCIES!!!
"Racism in The South Continues Against Good Black Firefighters: Exposing Racist Cities Most Convicted by Lawsuits, Hurting Tax Payers, because of Many Civil Rights Violations." Beware !!! Don't live in racist cities like: Belvedere, Aiken, Clearwater, North Augusta !!! I've been a Firefighter for over 6 years, and in January of 2011 I was hired as a firefighter for The Racist Belvedere Fire Dept., soon after working there for several months, I stopped going because of white firefighters using racial slurs! I came back on 10/25th @ 7pm after leaving the Dept., and being told that I was welcomed back, I was pulled over by a racist ***tard & a corrupt cop (who happened to be the Chief !!) He told me that he would falsely arrest me if I ever came back to the Dept., because they have changed the rules since I left & that they don't allow any black firefighters to work there!!! And That's not the first time that has happened - I have been treated unfairly & harrassed by The Clearwater Fire Dept.!! I've lived in S.C. for over 20 yrs. & False Arrests, Rampet Racism, & Government Corruption has always been a way of life.. Something should be done to stop these degenerates, I don't no how they sleep at night! You'd think with a Black President in office, and all the nightmarish horror that racism has done to this Country in the 60's -These ***holes would get a clue & GROW UP!!! ALREADY!
DO NOT WORK FOR ANY OF THESE LOUSY FIRE DEPARTMENTS!!!

A Racist & Crappy Fire Dept.