be ranked number 1Scammed out of money

This is a fake search engine advertising company. I payed them for service and they never gave me any service I lost over $300 they have charged on my card and they keep taking money from my paypal account - I am fighting it now but beware of this SCAM WEBSITE!!!

They are like leaches that you cannot get rid of and they don't give you any search engine anything, they are a fake company!!!

More be ranked number 1 Complaints & Reviews

santnair_2000 Oct 27, 2009

Many of these so called SEO companies are fraudulent. I had a similar experience with http://www.softwaresubmit.net/. They took my money and stopped responding to my mails. I contacted their payment gateway partner and complained about fraud and after softwaresubmit did not respond to the gateway provider's mails, they (payment gateway provider) credited back the money.
    Hope you can also complain to the the payment gateway that berank works with...

• Du
    DueForSelf.Com Jan 26, 2010

Hey I have to concurr with the above statements, this site is a leach, sc am type service that doesnt deliver.. you can check some cool internet marketing software and SEO marketing tools at this site, I highly recommend it...

• Du
    DueForSelf.Com Jan 26, 2010

Many of these so called SEO companies are fraudulent. I had a similar experience with be ranked number one. They took my money and stopped responding to my mails. check out this highly recommended website: www.mailorderblueprints.com

answers4dancers.com Jul 02, 2010

Same experience for my company. Avoid Berankednumber#1.com

Sabir Kakar Aug 14, 2015

Scam scam scam!!!be aware every one

• Sh
    Sharon Lott Mar 08, 2016

I am in the same boat with this company!! How are you fighting it?? Thanks in advance

• Ta
    Tami - Broker Mar 17, 2016

Completely agree, they charged me I never received one "real" lead and after cancelling they gave me 3 months free still received no "real" leads. I was then harassed by this company refusing to let my assistant cancel verbally or by email. They insisted on talking to me as the owner, then after leaving a message for the person she still called and I told her they were a rip off and to cancel it. She then said I need you to hold for a supervisor, I informed I did not and would not wait. She assured me he isn't going to sell you anything and that my account was already cancelled. I told her I would not be talking to him and came here immediately to report them.

• Ti
    Tia Anderson Mar 29, 2016

Beranked is a complete scam, I gave them tons of money, yet they were impossible to get ahold of, unhelpful and never did anything they claimed to do. Don't use beranked unless you want to be scammed out of money, a lot of what they claim to do, can actually be done for free fairly easily.

• Re
    Red Rhyder May 06, 2016

I did the trial with beranked and cancelled as was sent on my initiation letter... and they still try to charge me... I told my American Express company that I cancelled and that Beranked should not charge me because I cancelled... Beranked did their little dance and somehow I am now stuck paying for one year of Crappy Service... Never USE BERANKED... They are terrible.. and should go out of business to do the world a favor...

• Al
    albert potaswh Jun 17, 2016

I'm in the same boat, found out my page wasn't even activated until the day I cancelled. A guy got back to me tried to bully and intimidate. He said I was into to this for 3 more months !! Don't remember contracting for that. Did they go away ?
    I told my card company I lost my card so they couldn't bill me.
    very unpleasant people. I wonder if they will send this to collections if there is in fact a contract.
    Thanks
    Al

Marie Lancer Jul 27, 2016

Personally, I do not believe any online marketing company. I have tried some and they are worthless. I realized only the ORGANIC SEO, which is always free, works well. Yes, it takes some time to be exposed, but it works.

• Qu
    Quanghien Aug 01, 2016

Same here, this company charged me over $1, 000 dollar and never got me any leads. I gave them half a year to see it works but got less than 10 leads call and these 10 leads never even become my customer. When I called to cancel they charged me another $300 something thst they didn't mention in the first place. I hope they go out of business soon so that they stop scamming people.