Bayport Cellularag bombshell fake

B

I sent an email to bayport cellular on 05 october 2009 lodging a complaint about their fake handset (ag bombshell). the same day a woman called me from bayport cellular that they are very sorry about the handset, they will send a courier services to come and collect the handset, and they will cancel the contract and re-subscribe me for another handset which meets my requirements. untill up todate I did not get any correspondence regarding their promises. do I have to explain this problem to the whole bayport cellular employees? because everytime when they call me I speak to a different person. the email I sent was directed to the managing director who did not even try to respond to my recent emails. that ag bomshell is not only malfunctioning, but a fake of something else. it does nothing at all (ag bombshell pl 32. imei [protected]. subscription number [protected]. my id. [protected]. fo borake. south africa, northern cape, postdene, 4th avenue no. 16, postmasburg, 8420

• Bo
    BORAKE Oct 21, 2009

Rsa bayport cellular company should attend to their clients complaints. no one will pay for something which is not up to standard. why telling lies about your company's faulty products. because your consultants deceive and convince thier inocent customers over the phone about your products. deeoh

• Ni
    NikkiS Dec 13, 2009

Yes..I know how you feel..agent calls me up..assuring me this bombshell will connect to the internet via desktop computer..as will the other phone included in their celeb-combo special package..guess what?bombshell did not even have software for my desktop computer..the other phone is such a toy that I gave it to my son...he's now 6 years old..very simple phones..realy not impressed with the standards of AG cellular..back to using my Samsung and nokia..much better service..Nikki Sonnekus..[protected]

• Tl
    tlebethe Jan 04, 2010

6 days of owning an AG Bombshell and all I can say is : there's really nothing special with this phone in contrary to what the promoters told me.
    Please help to expose this !
    Are there any means of exchanging this piece of thing for a real featured phone ?
    Timmy - [protected]

• Mz
    Mzngaye Mar 31, 2010

i have been using a bombshell for almost six months, this is a ### phone, can't access my sms on my laptop, i don't even have a software for Sync, how can upgrade to a better phone cause i'm paying alot for this toy, and your consultants lied about your phones, there is nothing special with this phone, i want cancel my contract as im not happy with this hand set or what ever.
    Mzingaye [protected]

• Sh
    shaunsa Apr 06, 2010

I have one of this uselis phones and i am now faced with the problem of getting it fixt the screen broke and now i cant get hold of any one who fixes this phones. If any one knows where i can have it fixed please phone me on [protected]

Regards
    Shaun

• He
    Hestelene Sep 01, 2010

My name is Hestelene, my AG Red Ringer cellphone is also broken it just shut down completely and I've lodged a complaint as well as reported it, it's been three months and I still have the phone in my posession. I am paying R350.00 for a phone I cannot use. The agents of AG cellular have sent my details to the repair store for collection but nothing is happening they were suppose to contact me as soon as the phone will be collected no one contacted me as yet.

I will now take the phone in to them myself and I need a refund for the three months that I paid. Two weeks ago I reported the broken phone once again and guess what...no response. Please sort this out or I will cancel the debit order at the bank.

• Am
    Amjie Oct 04, 2010

I've been using this AG phone since last year it toke me 6 months and now i'm just paying for mahala. please help me my number is [protected]

Morris Maluleke
    Klipfontein (Midrand)

• Nt
    Ntlatla Nov 24, 2010

Nhlanhla

ya, this AG phone are jst toys, they are smart for nothing because you cant even go to internet, can't chat, Touch screen are slowly sometimes can't sense.I'm thinking of giving it to my 3 years old son. ADVICE: Please guys just steak on SA well known handset like Nokia, Sumsung, ect because buying AG phones is such a waste of money.

• Gr
    Graham Rodger Pienaar Feb 28, 2011

Graham Pienaar ID [protected]
    5 Triangle Street Verwoerdpark Kimberley

my sim card rejected

• Je
    jeania pienaar Mar 22, 2011

I am so upset by now I am trying so long now to get respond regarding a cellphone I don't have, bay-port had a special of a phone but when it got to me, it was not the same phone they advertised, I did t even open it I just returned it back by post, and it cost me to have it insured and return too. since than I was sick and in hospitals I did t even take notice that they were deducting payment, but now that I saw, I have been trying to get them to stop taking payment, and I get told I need to get a number from the post office and a lot of stories than they say they will investigate and get back to me, but nothing get done, people must not buy phones via the telephone phones with bay-port it cost them too return it, when they not happy, and even if you return it, its like they not organized at all, no one knows anything, they got a call center they cant help at all. i'm very upset. I don't think I will ever deal with bay-port again they service is bad.

Jeania pienaar id [protected]
    [protected]

• Pe
    Petrus Roets Mar 24, 2011

We are not happy at all with the cellphones we buy from bayport. the nokia c3 are oky but the other one bmtouchpl57 didn't work properly. I am not very happy with this phone, we can't used it. we put it away in his box because we can't used it, but now we must pay for something we can't use. they call us and told us that this is the phones we can receive, and that the nokia is the same us blackberry and the bmtouch is the same us the samsung star. omg if that is so I don't know what are they thinking. my husband did have a samsung star and it is much better. I have the nokia e63 and that is much better than the nokia c3. our contract are now 3months old, what can we do? because we can't pay for something in a box?? can we please cancel the contract. thank you. ms roets
    Subscription agreement no: [protected]
    Cell no: [protected]
    Please contact us!!!

• Be
    BEVERLEY PRINZ Mar 25, 2011

Also got cellphones from batport cellular, none work and cannot get hold of them when I wanted to cancel service immediately blacklisted so I am paying r399 for 24mths for monthing and you just cannot get hold of anyone disgusted bev prinz

• Th
    Thembinkosi May 14, 2011

Thembinkosi mzobe id no. [protected]
    Please try something else about the ag cellular is the fake cellphones. i'm paying two ag fake cellphones when I try to phone bayport about my problem there keep on promising to sort the problem even now there are still solving the may be they din't know that i'm still paying for that cell phones

• Mr
    Mrs Gillian Muller Jun 06, 2011

I am still waiting for my Blackberry & another phone to be delivered to me. They sent me a sms saying that the phones will be delivered to me in the next 24 to 72 hrs and that was two weeks ago.

I think i should cancel the contract, listening to all the complaints...OMG

Mrs Muller
    Cape Town

Maykie Jun 13, 2011

Hi i applied for a cell phone contract everytime i called the call centre they advised me that they need to confirm employment this was a month a ago just call a few minutes ago and they tell me that the application was rejected and i can only reply for a contract in the next 3 months.Sumaya Job [protected]

• Sp
    spiego Oct 17, 2011

can somebody please phone me from bay port need to find out if my application is approved please [protected]

• Th
    thembisile khuzwayo Nov 09, 2011

bough a phone at Bay port last year which is called bombshell (AG) the problem with it is the internet is not existed when i connect it doesn't connected it sad secure connection failed. the bookmark it have is sin and yahoo.and the charger is not working and i try to find it didn't get that type of charger. please can u halp to load an internet and with new chager. my phone number is [protected]/ 086 6402

• Ba
    Bad cell phone company Dec 10, 2011

My husband has a cell phone contract with the and for 5 months now thy draw double the payment if he try to phone them and ask why they put you to someone else and then the line is cut off, you can forget of phoning back it does not help

• As
    Asia Seageng Dec 22, 2011

Hi i applied for a cell phone contract every time i called the call centre they advised me that they need to confirm employment this was a month a ago just call a few minutes ago and they tell me that the application was rejected and i can only re-apply for a contract in the next 3 months, the sad part is that you didn't even border to tell me that my orders is rejected that so bad.

• Pm
    p-man Dec 29, 2011

Hi my name is ishmael pule dinake, I took a contract with bayport last year my only problem is that I lost both my sim cards and a lady from bayport told me to go to any vodacom shop and do a sim swap but there they say bayport should provide me with the letter. please arrange that. my number is [protected]

• Li
    LillyNoku Mar 10, 2012

I bought two phones from Bayport in January this year Nokia C5 and Nokia C2, I only discovered this week that these two phones are not the same as other original Nokia phones I've seen. The Nokia C2 from Bayport uses two sim cards but the one I saw from Vodacom uses only one sim. The other one C5 touch screen is a disaster ...on top of that the sim cards they gave me fails registration, Ive even lost them cause I hang on to them keep thinking they will soon work bt da! OOOH I'm devastated please advice me on what to do about this cause they are busy deducting from my account.

• Ph
    Phumzile Sibiya Jul 24, 2012

I have called for sim blocked about four 4 months ago, but still that problem has been solved
    I am paying every month for blocked simcard, I do not know if this is a way of treating customers.
    and I will take this further.

• Je
    Jean-Pierre Shamugan Le Fleur Feb 14, 2013

i have ordered a contract cellphone last week and it was approved. but today its thursday and no phone .next week its pay time for no phone thats not right to pay for something that u dont have..
    My number is [protected]

• Li
    Lindi Maseko May 06, 2013

i have a complain about my blackberry it has stuck and the menu button is not moving please assist me or come n collect it. call me at this number of [protected]

• Fh
    Fhea Oct 26, 2013

Bayport is the [censored]est ever!!! my line was blocked because of bayport, line was open after after 2weeks and now bbm is not working, i've phoned several times so that they can fix the problem bt they keep on telling me its gona take 24 hours!!! seriously???!!! I have been waiting freaken 2 weeks now for 24 hours so that my bbm works, and no, I can't even activate my freaken bis because bayport can't help my activate my service plan! urg i'm so livid at this company!

• Hm
    H. Makhubu Dec 24, 2013

I received a phone from bayport, I reported it stolen. few weeks I recovered the phone. I reported it not working. I have been sent from pillar to post. my handset was reported faulty from august 2013 it is now december 2013, I am bein promised they will collect the handset.

• Ml
    mluleki douglas mbilana Apr 24, 2014

I am douglas mbilana id [protected] called ag cellphones about my contract phone, it's battery went dead on me. they told me they send an agent for me to bring me a new battery and that was 6 months ago I am still waing for the agent. I called them back then they told me they have one agent for whole of cape town I must be patient. I anded up buying another phone to use and i'm still waiting. my no is 08382

• Ki
    Kinny Nov 12, 2014

I have been calling Bayport a zillion times asking for my airtime and data. I have contract with them but I had received data and airtime while every month they deduct from account. When you speak to the consultant on the phone they also promised to get back to you and they never. The only time they call you is when they want to sell you another product. So cheap of them. They do not have after service care let alone customer care. Their strategy suck.

• Ki
    Kinny Nov 12, 2014

I meant I never received my airtime or data. My account gets debited every month. I am stopping this nonsense. I cant pay for service I do not receive.