Battery Clerk — No product received / No response from company
On April 5, I ordered a battery from Battery Clerk. After about a week, I called to ensure that the battery had been shipped. The representative mentioned some lame excuse about not being able to ship a "charged" battery and that they were probably waiting for the battery to "discharge."
I called my credit card company to find that Battery Clerk had immediately billed my credit card the moment my order was placed.
I will be calling the credit card company again to dispute the charge, of course!
By the way, I also discovered that they now have an "F" with the BBB.
When you hear "Battery Clerk, " RUN THE OTHER WAY!
More Battery Clerk Complaints & Reviews
- BatteryClerk - Will not order from them again!
- Batteryclerk.com - Ordered a battery and never heard anything
- Batteryclerk.com - They took my money immediately after placing an order
- Batteryclerk.com - They obviously don't stand behind their defective product
- BatteryClerk - Horrible seller! Stay away!
- BatteryClerk - status updates and product shipping
- BatteryClerk - 6v 4ah sealed lead battery
- BatteryClerk - defective replacement metabo powermaxx battery returned and did not receive full refund
- BatteryClerk - I would like to finally get my order