Battery ClerkNo product received / No response from company

B

On April 5, I ordered a battery from Battery Clerk. After about a week, I called to ensure that the battery had been shipped. The representative mentioned some lame excuse about not being able to ship a "charged" battery and that they were probably waiting for the battery to "discharge."

I called my credit card company to find that Battery Clerk had immediately billed my credit card the moment my order was placed.

I will be calling the credit card company again to dispute the charge, of course!

By the way, I also discovered that they now have an "F" with the BBB.

When you hear "Battery Clerk, " RUN THE OTHER WAY!

• Pi
    Pittsburgher99 Mar 05, 2017

I had the same experience. Website says they ship same day if ordered by 2pm. It's been 10 days on my order and when I inquired was told they don't have any batteries in inventory, they order them after you place your order, and their supplier had not even shipped to them. Do not be conned by the so called 1695 customer reviews on their website, all very favorable- if you read them they are written in broken English, probably by the same guy. Independent websites like jabber and this one contain all negative comments, and BBB says they have multiple consumer complaints they wont even answer. I'm going back through my credit card co. to try and get refund and will call NJ Consumer Protection when they open up [protected]).