Bass Player Magazine / www.BassPlayerMagazine.comBass Player Magazine ripped me off!

Bass Player Magazine
www.bassplayermagazine.com

I subscribed to this magazine by accident. A better magazine with a similar title (Bass Guitar World) confused me and it wasn't until I got an issue in the mail that I realized this was the rag that sucks... edited by bill whooo??? I called the subscription dept because the email from customer service went nowhere. They advised a full refund would be in the mail within 30 days. That was on 10/10/06. I stopped getting the magazine deliveries immediately but still haven't gotten the refund of $14.99 although the check was cashed over a year ago. Numerous calls to Head of Subscription Jimmy K, all resulting in an apology and another promise to get me the money. Is Bass Player Magazine so unpopular it can't afford to refund fifteen dollars or are they dishonest or simply too unorganized and incompetent to do what they say they are going to do? Either way they ripped me off.