Bashandyoil/crude Oil/ Refiningsteeling mob line by etisalat staff member

A

Dear CS Manager
As I am a regular client to Vodafone, as I consume at least 20, 000.00 LE/month of calls, an amount which is almost 4, 000.00 USD $, as I was approached by CS of Etisalat of Egypt, to use their services, as I reserved a number [protected], similar to my Vodafone number, as they confirmed reservation of this number in my name for more than 8 months, Etisalat claiming, that it is not yet attached to the main frame, all of the sudden, they sold it to somebody else in return for under table bribe, by a sales girl, her name is Nehal Samy, in cooperation with her supervisor. (used to be in service on Tuesday, Nov. 3 2009) evening shift, clearly, the supervisor of the shift denied himself, not talking to me for reasons, you may think of. Reasons, you know .
You are kindly, requested to solve this problem soonest, else, I do not need this service any more, and, a claim towards proper authorities will be raised up, same will be in going public, by the way, I record all my calls in this relation, it is legally, accredited .
Regards.