Barnstormers (Equestrian Products)company will not respond to request for action

I made a purchase through this company's online store. (I live in the USA). The item I purchased was important enough to me that I was willing to pay shipping to the US. The company sent me the wrong size of an item for my horse. When I contacted them, they instructed me to return the item to them for an exchange. I emailed them asking how to proceed, because I did not think I should be responsible for paying the shipping charges since it had been their mistake. I have emailed them since then, and they refuse to respond.

More Barnstormers (Equestrian Products) Complaints & Reviews

• Mc
    Mcauley Nov 14, 2015

I had problems too. I recently ordered a rug and they sent me the wrong colour and it stank to high heaven. Returned it straight away ( no collect + or other easy way to return / have to use Hermes or Royal Mail and hope you get the postage refunded). Staff were friendly and helpful but manager sent me rude emails, accusing me of lying and that must be responsible for the rugs smell as they could not possibly have sent it like that. Real pain but managed to get the correct rug sent in the end. Caveat emptor!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices