Bankcard Empiregot raided april 13, 14, 2010 raid

Bankcard Empire
Davidan
And many more names under these, scammed THOUSANDS!

They have been the target of a raid that has left them right where they have left SO MANY CONSUMERS!
Please go to my discussion and email me if you need to contact someone with information about this investigation.

The mugshots are provided courtesy of MCSO.ORG search MERSKY to see the charges this man is facing. And don't hesitate to email me with any questions...

[protected]@gmail.com

• Be
    beancaper Oct 27, 2017

Did this family think they wouldn't be caught, they had some loose screws.

• Ba
    Barbara52 May 16, 2010

You will find the list of all phony businesses involved, all property seized, all parties involved (complete Mersky family), and bank accounts frozen. The State of Arizona estimates that the value is in the $79 MILLION dollar area.

• Eu
    euphoria May 09, 2010

You should have canceled your credit card months ago in order to stop those charges. The reason they are citing "technical difficulties" now is because the US Postal Inspector raided and shut them down in mid-April and arrested their leader, Leslie Mersky, for fraud. Do a Google search on "bankcard empire raid" and you'll find numerous articles on the subject, in which it's mentioned that the US Postal Inspector has set up a number for their victims to call. You can call or fill out a complaint form on their website. Add your voice to the many who were defrauded; there's a chance for restitution once the S.O.B. who ran the place is convicted.

• He
    HelpAprilLei May 07, 2010

Who do I contact regarding this... I'm still getting billed after I NEVER authorized them to charge my credit card... and I have asked them to cancel on many many occasions. I've been calling them for over a year now... they never canceled and now they have had "technical difficulties" for over a month now??? Please give me any information you can to help me get my monies back and my time... that I've spent argueing with these people... mornings on hold, lunch breaks - extended, driving home, weekends??? any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

• Pi
    Pied Piper3 Apr 18, 2010

Someone posting as "Hazanko" is throwing the "M" word around, as in MOB. As organized as this whole situation was/is it is definitely a possibility.

This keeps getting more convoluted and complicated as each day passes. It will be interesting when the whole cockroach nest is exposed.

• Ju
    Justice for All33 Apr 15, 2010

Again, we don't know who you are, so will not be providing you with information. If we've learned anything after this ordeal with BCE/MRS/OSC/AIG/Edgemont Productions, etc, etc, is to verify before trusting.

Give us your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number if you are legit, and not just a plant to gather victims information to "silence" them from testifying when this goes to court.