Bank AlbiladMISBEHAVIOR FROM BRANCH MANAGER

M

I transfer 50, 000PKR through ENJAZ Ummul Hamam Branch in Sep. 2013 and I was given a FT number which was declined by the services bank in Pakistan. Meanwhile I went to USA for 3 months and when I got back in November, I contacted ENJAZ bank about the money and from that time I am back n forth to ENJAZ Bank (Ummul Hamam Branch) requesting to refund my money with no success.
Staff is very unprofessional, Today I try to talk to Branch Manager and I was surprised to see that He can't speak one word of English so I had to talk to him in Arabic (my Arabic is weak) BUT this guy was very rude and misbehaved with me. I don't understand what did I asked him wrong ? I was asking for my money which I transferred through ENJAZ (Bank Albilad) and He asked me to leave the Branch very rudely as if I was not at Bank Albilad Branch but at his personal home !!!
I strongly recommend NOT TO SEND MONEY THROUGH ENJAZ because in such cases you will have to forget your money.

• Mi