Balboa Capitalequipment lease

My issue is very similar to many who have posted. Our company set up a lease with Balboa for computer equipment. The amounts used were an estimate until the final billing was completed. Because Balboa insisted on paying the vendors direct (vs reimbursing us when the project was complete) we ended up with it costing less than originally planned. Balboa did not pay out all that was expected but kept our lease at the higher amount. I have called repeatedly to get this fixed but no one will return my call or take the effort to get it fixed. They are crooks.. do not use them.