Balaji EleganceBALAJI DEVELOPER ARE FRAUD

R

Basically i am from Delhi. My job bring me bangalore. My wife told me to buy flat here. So i bought one flat in whitefield ie Balaji elegance from Balaji Developers. I was not aware about them. Now i came to know that they are big robbers. They fill their packet by cheating the customers. I want to cancel the booking but they abuse and telling money is not refundable. On the time of booking they were telling if i cancel they will refund our money after deduction of 20 k.
They didnt give me even a single rupee. I am thinking to complain in police station against them.

• Re
    Reddy99 Dec 11, 2013

I have flat in Balaji Elegance. As per the builder commitment the position will be in the month of November 2013. Whereas 90% of the work is completed, including Club house, Swimming pool, Gym etc... I am getting the position for my wood work by end of December 2013. They are committed and the work is going on as per the schedule.

• Bu
    Buyer123123 Jan 11, 2013

I am also planning to book Apartment in Balaji Casa Blanca... I have one of relative staying in Balaji Prestine, who says construction quality and other things are just ok level... Balaji is C grade builder.. While selling flats in Prestine, sales people committed all amnities, but construction of Amenities is still going on after more than 2 years of possesion by buyers.
    When i asked about this to Casa Blanca Marketing person, he said there was some miscommunication happened by Prestine sales team. He says builder was to give all amenities in Prestive after OC received, but sales team goofed up.

In casa blanca there is no swimming pool and club house in approved plan. but marketing person is saying they will give swimming pool for kids. however in their cost sheet, they are charging 75000 for club house. No clear answer here.

They are charging 3300 per sqft, is this really worthy to invest here... Marketing people not willing to share builders contact information. I am guessing that since marketing/sales team is third party not builders, they are saying all good just to sell flat, however once sold buyers will have to chase builder and thats how things will delay or cancelled.

sgb11 Nov 16, 2012

Please let me know if anyone had booked flat in casa blanca.

sgb11 Nov 12, 2012

any facebook or commnit link for this builder, so that we can form a group.

sgb11 Nov 12, 2012

I also booked flat in balaji. I have enquired one of the pristine resident.Buildingwise no problem, but amenities they will delay upto 6 months. but docwise no issues.

• Nk
    nk27 Oct 09, 2012

I have also booked in Bala ji Casa Blanca. please let me know the reason. As i know they are telling that amanities will be given after OC. But they are taking money now only. What is the gurantee that they will give after OC? 95 % builders are not getting OC in Bangalore as they will do deviation. Please let me know also.

• Ne
    neha2012 Sep 24, 2012

hi, we have also book a flat in Balaji Casca. Pls help and tell us the reason for flat cancelling...Is construction quality low/poor...oe legal issues...pls confirm.

• Su
    Susil Jan 19, 2012

HI, I have also booked from the same builder. Please let us know the reason why you want to cancel ur flat. Whar are th eproblem you have faced. please mail me [email protected]