Bajaj FinservPersonal loan

V

Dear team,

I taken a loan from bajaj finance I paid all emi on time
...but this month ..I have a problem. I Told to debt collection executive janavi([protected]) if possible I will arrange. .. tomorrow but on 5 Dec 2016 I got a call from FAKE NAME (sameer Sawant) REAL NAME (santosh jadhav [protected]) he don"t know how to speak with cutomer. .he is very rude and arguing with me ..and not answering proper answer. .he talking like a mafiya don. "Paise ka baat kar kab de raha hai ..Ladka kab bheju. ." And I m asking about a emp Id ..he said " likey nahi hai Teri I"d puchane ki."
Office me aake baat Kar..
I Told him if ur harassing me..I will logged complaints against you.

After that I reached a goregaon office to Meet him. Receptionsit don"t know who is sameer sawant ...I called janavi she"s also don"t know. .she said "kya pata kisane call Kiya thA aapko." So I told please give me ur mangers details she said ..I will text u . I m waiting office outside maximum 2 hours mangers or this sameer Sawant not met with me .

Again I called to Mr. Sawant he said I m at sakinaka office. .I reched sakinaka bajaj office. ..there is also I m waiting for 1 hour he said seat outside. And he didn"t come .
He is not at goregaon or sakinaka branch he is sitting In gundavali andheri branch he fool me..and provided a wrong details to customer.

I would request you take action on this guy sameer Sawant Real name Santosh jadhav from bajaj finance. .he is very rude. And in bajaj branch no one is manager available to meet customer ..having issues. ..very pathetic service after that I will not paying my emi...beacuse of this guy ..i want to clarification on that case .within 24 hours .and i m going to lagged complaints on higher authority for harrashment.

Please check agency details.
Agent name: Santosh jadhav