The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Azuria Group — Do not rent
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Do not ever consider renting from this group of properties. This complaint is specifically about 450 Walmer Road. The ONLY thing that this place has going for it is the location (which is why we took it). It's less than a 5 minute walk from St. Clair West subway station.
1. The building managment (Tina, Eleanora) are the rudest people you will have the misfortune of crossing. They cut you off mid-sentence and Tina will outright yell at you and try to talk over you. They are negligent and lazy. They do not respond to requests for repair. And you have to repeatedly call and follow up before they do something (if anything) about it. They are incompetent and disorganized.
2. The building has serious plumbing issues. You will find yourself with no water for 24 hours with NO notice. You can come home after work at 5 pm and find yourself with no water till the next day. Or there will be no hot water in November.
3. Silverfish and ants galore in the apartment
4. The laundry machines either eat your money or they don't work properly. Your clothes can come out soaking wet from the machine due to a faulty spin cycle. The dryers need to be run twice in order for the clothes to actually dry.
5. When we moved in we were told that they didn't have time to finish maintenance on the apartment. So we had their people IN the apartment the day we are moving painting our walls. The floor was a mess, nothing was cleaned. And they left the curtain rails from the previous tenants up. We had to take those down ourselves leaving huge holes in our ceiling which they did not fix/re-paint inspite of us asking them to do so. This should have been done as part of the maintenance process.
In short, do not rent from this place. You will be sorry you signed a lease.